Search found 4 matches

by playmeri
19 Oct 2004, 13:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Replies: 136
Views: 120734

Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!

I am interested in this new service.
by playmeri
24 Nov 2002, 13:37
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for relatives
Replies: 6
Views: 7641

Looking for relatives

Thank you for your help. I found some relatives from the website you gave me. How would I be able to optain documents about my grandfather? Thanks.
by playmeri
24 Nov 2002, 13:30
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for relatives
Replies: 6
Views: 7641

Looking for relatives

His town of origin is Barletta,Bari.
by playmeri
24 Nov 2002, 01:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for relatives
Replies: 6
Views: 7641

Looking for relatives

I\'m looking for relatives with the surname Schiavulli. I know my grandfather Angelo Schiavullu came here in 1909 but I want to try to contact other relatives in Italy.