Search found 2 matches

by SMR123
16 Feb 2009, 04:05
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Dattoli/Dottle Surname
Replies: 9
Views: 8945

Re: Looking for Dattoli/Dottle Surname

My grandfather, Menotti (Mario) Pignataro came from Albano di Lucania to New York in August of 1920 on the Giuseppe Verdi, along with his Mother Carmina Dattoli who at the time was 57 according to the transcript (though that seems a bit old to me). I learned from another posting here that Carmina ...
by SMR123
15 Feb 2009, 23:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Cicci
Replies: 27
Views: 22542

Re: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Ci

Wow this is amazing. I'm planning a trip to Italy in June 2009 and have started to do some research on my grandfather Menotti (Mario) Pignataro in hopes of visiting his hometown. It looks like I found some relatives, how cool! Thanks for all the helpful info. Not sure if any of you are still using ...