Search found 2 matches
- 01 Mar 2009, 03:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
- Replies: 15
- Views: 13282
Re: Bevilaqua & Cozzo and De Fazio & Tocci
Yes it is Carfizzi. and I have considerable information on the family - please contact me - you have to be a 1st or 2nd cousin!
- 28 Feb 2009, 22:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Alliano & de Thomas and Baranella & Sasamo
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6052
Re: Alliano & de Thomas and Baranella & Sasamo
Dear Italianseeker,
I am researching the same family. My mother-in-law is the daughter of Maria, daughter of Carmine (you list August?) Alliano and Carmina Baranella. I have searched the Civil Registration records for Riccia, and quite a radius of surrounding towns and have not been able to find ...
I am researching the same family. My mother-in-law is the daughter of Maria, daughter of Carmine (you list August?) Alliano and Carmina Baranella. I have searched the Civil Registration records for Riccia, and quite a radius of surrounding towns and have not been able to find ...