Ada, thank you so much. I appreciate your help so much. I cannot thank you enough for calling the Town Hall.
I am sure the possible family in Curino do not know about us. This is our first attempt at connecting with family. I am mailing a letter in Italian to the potential family members to give ...
Search found 3 matches
- 12 Mar 2009, 23:22
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Seeking info on Curino, Piedmont
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19368
- 07 Mar 2009, 16:15
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Seeking info on Curino, Piedmont
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19368
Re: Seeking info on Curino, Piedmont
Ada, you are amazing, we did not have these manifests. My mother is in tears. Thank you so much for the time you spent on my family history.
Thank you for checking with your Mom about the church schedule. We are planning on being in Curino on April 3 and 4th. I would like to try and get in touch ...
Thank you for checking with your Mom about the church schedule. We are planning on being in Curino on April 3 and 4th. I would like to try and get in touch ...
- 05 Mar 2009, 14:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Seeking info on Curino, Piedmont
- Replies: 22
- Views: 19368
Re: Seeking info on Curino, Piedmont
Dear Ada, hello, I saw your correspondence with others about Curino and was hoping you can help. My mother and I are traveling to Curino April 3 to try to find my great grandfathe'rs grave and possible remaining family. The family name is Cagna. He was Giovanni Antonio Luigi Cagna and married Luiga ...