Ok, i will try to find this information.
And thanks for your help.
Search found 4 matches
- 15 Mar 2009, 17:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Italian family Mercoli moved to Odessa in 1922
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9023
- 15 Mar 2009, 17:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Italian family Mercoli moved to Odessa in 1922
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9023
Re: Looking for Italian family Mercoli moved to Odessa in 19
Thank you very much, Elizabeth & Peter!
I will try to contact "Researching Russian Roots" archives to find out more information about Kotova-Azolina.
By the way, is it easy to locate people with specific surname in the whole Italy? Wouldn't it be hundreds or thousands of them?
I will try to contact "Researching Russian Roots" archives to find out more information about Kotova-Azolina.
By the way, is it easy to locate people with specific surname in the whole Italy? Wouldn't it be hundreds or thousands of them?
- 15 Mar 2009, 17:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Italian family Mercoli moved to Odessa in 1922
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9023
Re: Looking for Italian family Mercoli moved to Odessa in 19
Oh, sorry.
I used to say "here" for Moscow. Yes, I do live in Moscow, Russia too.
I'm just trying to figure out, how to get any information about Mercoli moved to Odessa that years.
Actually, i'm not even sure about the spelling of the surname. It sounds like "merts o lli" and i'm not sure how was ...
I used to say "here" for Moscow. Yes, I do live in Moscow, Russia too.
I'm just trying to figure out, how to get any information about Mercoli moved to Odessa that years.
Actually, i'm not even sure about the spelling of the surname. It sounds like "merts o lli" and i'm not sure how was ...
- 15 Mar 2009, 15:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for Italian family Mercoli moved to Odessa in 1922
- Replies: 10
- Views: 9023
Looking for Italian family Mercoli moved to Odessa in 1922
In 1921-1922, Italian family of Mercoli (Merzoli?) moved to Odessa, USSR.
17 January 1923 a girl Emilia was born in this family. Her parents were lost, we don't know much details about them, and Emilia was sent to children's home. She was adopted by a woman from Moscow with surname Kotova-Azolina ...
17 January 1923 a girl Emilia was born in this family. Her parents were lost, we don't know much details about them, and Emilia was sent to children's home. She was adopted by a woman from Moscow with surname Kotova-Azolina ...