Where do I start my research for surnames in Palazzo Andriano?
Is there anyone who has already done some research and may have run across the Surnames "Termine" and "Troncale" ?
Search found 32 matches
- 25 Mar 2011, 14:54
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Palazzo Andriano
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1284
- 25 Mar 2011, 14:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Re: Termine / Candiotta Family
checking in again after almost a year, still haven't been able to find information on Josephine Troncale b abt 1860. Last know residence in Palazzo Andriano. She married Salvatore Termine.
Is there anyone that has done some research of Palazzo Andriano that might have run across these names?
Thanks
Is there anyone that has done some research of Palazzo Andriano that might have run across these names?
Thanks
- 14 Apr 2009, 04:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Josephine Troncale of Palazzo Andriano
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3185
Josephine Troncale of Palazzo Andriano
Looking for any information on Josephine Troncale. She married Salvatore Termine (b. abt 1862) in Palazzo Andriano. I have found info that shows Salvatore went to New Orleans with one of their sons, also a Salvatore, in 1906, but I can't find anything on Josephine. I was told she had two brothers ...
- 20 Mar 2009, 19:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Re: Termine / Candiotta Family
Good thought, didn't think about that. Will look at that closer. Thanks
Jaime
Jaime
- 20 Mar 2009, 18:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Re: Termine / Candiotta Family
The Jennie Candiotta I am looking for did not sail over with her mother, believe it or not, there were two girls named Jennie. Jennie would have come over just before the 1900 census. One Jennie is abt 4-5 and the one I'm looking for was abt 15 in 1900. I'm trying to find out if the census made a ...
- 19 Mar 2009, 18:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Jennie Candiotta
Can someone please tell me how to view ship manifest? I'm looking for the one that has Jennie Candiotta arriving in New Orleans with primary immigrate listed as Vito Candiotta. Should be between the years of 1896 - 1906.
Thanks for any help
Jaime
Thanks for any help
Jaime
- 17 Mar 2009, 22:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Re: Termine / Candiotta Family
Thanks again
I was told they may not have started citizenship papers until sometime in the 50's
Jaime
I was told they may not have started citizenship papers until sometime in the 50's
Jaime
- 17 Mar 2009, 20:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Re: Termine / Candiotta Family
Looking at that last one gave me a laugh. There is some writing next to the Troncale kids names that looks like "mexican" but shows that both parents were born in Italy!!!!
I haven't been able to find anymore in Louisiana either, but will keep looking.
Jaime
I haven't been able to find anymore in Louisiana either, but will keep looking.
Jaime
- 17 Mar 2009, 19:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Re: Termine / Candiotta Family
Taking a look at the last image you sent, and right under the Termine family is a Troncale family. I do have info that one of Josephine's brothers name was Louis, I wonder if that is him?
Can you send me the next page to see if any other Troncales are listed?
Funny thing, before I knew my family ...
Can you send me the next page to see if any other Troncales are listed?
Funny thing, before I knew my family ...
- 17 Mar 2009, 19:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Re: Termine / Candiotta Family
thank you so much for your help and time
- 17 Mar 2009, 18:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Re: Termine / Candiotta Family
I sure will
Can you find Salvatore's records? I was told he didn't become a citizen til after he and Sarah Candiotta moved to Los Angeles. Maybe around the same time Joseph got his.
Jaime
Can you find Salvatore's records? I was told he didn't become a citizen til after he and Sarah Candiotta moved to Los Angeles. Maybe around the same time Joseph got his.
Jaime
- 17 Mar 2009, 18:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Re: Termine / Candiotta Family
I am really convinced now that the info you found is the correct family. My moms said she does remember hearing that Salvatore (jr) arrived in New Orleans, but no one can remember any story that he came over with his father.
Can't contact my aunts til the weekend to see if any of them remember any ...
Can't contact my aunts til the weekend to see if any of them remember any ...
- 17 Mar 2009, 18:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Re: Termine / Candiotta Family
Thank you, that does connect them more to a New Orleans arrival.
The "here" link didn't work to see Joseph's info.
Jaime
The "here" link didn't work to see Joseph's info.
Jaime
- 17 Mar 2009, 18:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Re: Termine / Candiotta Family
THank you for the link to the manifest
Humm.....a stowaway, have to ask the family about that one!!!
Humm.....a stowaway, have to ask the family about that one!!!
- 17 Mar 2009, 18:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Termine / Candiotta Family
- Replies: 61
- Views: 43586
Re: Termine / Candiotta Family
My mother doesn't remember any stories of Sam jr coming to America with his father.
But the Salvatore (sr) and (jr) listed with a Troncale has me questioning other family.
Jaime
But the Salvatore (sr) and (jr) listed with a Troncale has me questioning other family.
Jaime