Search found 4 matches

by caseyr1
30 Mar 2009, 18:19
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorara
Replies: 16
Views: 17132

Re: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorar

Hi Jessica,

Yes, I'm mostly searching for the Cattaneo/Catanio surname. When I saw your posting on Bracchi, I thought I'd check to see if you had any connections. Please don't go out of your way for the names I sent, I just thought if you came upon any of them, you could let me know. I know how ...
by caseyr1
30 Mar 2009, 14:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorara
Replies: 16
Views: 17132

Re: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorar

I've been trying to think of the easiest way to give you my tree info. I'll send you what I have in my earliest ancestors. Here it is...

Descendants of Gerolamo Cattaneo


Generation No. 1

1. GEROLAMO1 CATTANEO He married ROSA ACQUISTAPACE.

Children of GEROLAMO CATTANEO and ROSA ACQUISTAPACE ...
by caseyr1
30 Mar 2009, 01:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorara
Replies: 16
Views: 17132

Re: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorar

Hi,

I really appreciate your reply. I haven't been able to find any record from Ellis Island for Antonio Bracchi. I did find my grandfather Francesco Catanio (Cattaneo) and my grandmother Caterina Canevari. I think they came over here around 1863. Antonio Bracchi came shortly after, if I remember ...
by caseyr1
29 Mar 2009, 18:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorara
Replies: 16
Views: 17132

Re: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorar

Hi, I have a Antonio Pedro Bracchi born in Italy, married to Martina Catanio (Cattaneo). They had 4 children, Elizabeth, Charles, Leah and Augusta. They lived in New York and New Jersey. He was born about 1880. Do any of these names sound familiar? I'm looking more for the name Catanio (Cattaneo ...