Anthony's Daughter did confirm Felice Fornabio was grandma's, (Grace), sister's husband.
So that makes it a Brother-in-law, but it's not Vitos sister it's Grace's sister...
Search found 8 matches
- 01 Apr 2009, 00:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
- Replies: 40
- Views: 37569
- 31 Mar 2009, 22:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
- Replies: 40
- Views: 37569
Re: DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
I did the Ellis Island/ Castle Garden using just the last name about 15 Fornabaio's from Potenza and Stigliano, wide range of years, nothing before 1905..Which I would think they would have had to be here at least a few years before Vito came..
- 31 Mar 2009, 19:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
- Replies: 40
- Views: 37569
Re: DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
Ok, First Thank you all so much..
What I have found out is :Anthony and Ann were born in NYC. I noticed that the original name was spelled Dichiaro. Interesting.
Yes, g- grandma was remarried to Frank Frankolino. They weren't married too long. She married him to get the girls out of the orphanage. I ...
What I have found out is :Anthony and Ann were born in NYC. I noticed that the original name was spelled Dichiaro. Interesting.
Yes, g- grandma was remarried to Frank Frankolino. They weren't married too long. She married him to get the girls out of the orphanage. I ...
- 31 Mar 2009, 00:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
- Replies: 40
- Views: 37569
Re: DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
Would need a second opinion, but I'm wondering if the correct spelling could be MENDELLA
wldspirit Would need a second opinion, but I'm wondering if the correct spelling could be MENDELLA
wldspirit
It could be.. The BC that I have is a faxed copy, my mother had the orig. and I have not been ...
wldspirit Would need a second opinion, but I'm wondering if the correct spelling could be MENDELLA
wldspirit
It could be.. The BC that I have is a faxed copy, my mother had the orig. and I have not been ...
- 30 Mar 2009, 21:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
- Replies: 40
- Views: 37569
Re: DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
This is an interesting 1920 census for a Catholic home.
Valarie
Marie's name is similar to the 1910 census
Sister Anna is listed as being born in Italy
For both, the year of immigration is 1905 - which means Anna would have been born in NY
Both naturalized in 1917
Sister Rosa may have been married ...
Valarie
Marie's name is similar to the 1910 census
Sister Anna is listed as being born in Italy
For both, the year of immigration is 1905 - which means Anna would have been born in NY
Both naturalized in 1917
Sister Rosa may have been married ...
- 30 Mar 2009, 16:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
- Replies: 40
- Views: 37569
Re: DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
"She is seeking information about the Di Chiara side of her family who are from Stigliano"
Yes, I am I know that he was the only one to come to America.So I know there is still family there some where..
VJ..Thank you so much for the 1910 census..
I would also even like to find any info. here in ...
Yes, I am I know that he was the only one to come to America.So I know there is still family there some where..
VJ..Thank you so much for the 1910 census..
I would also even like to find any info. here in ...
- 30 Mar 2009, 13:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
- Replies: 40
- Views: 37569
DiChiara, Matera, Stagliano, Italy
I have a DiChiara in my family files, also trying to connect and find Voto's sister and brothers.... Vito DiChiara who came to the US around 1910 with his wife Grace(Mandella, I believe this to be her maiden name) 3 daughters between the ages of 3 and 9...(Girls) their names were Marie (Mary), Rose ...
- 21 Mar 2009, 21:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Ronzani in Ironwood, MI
- Replies: 7
- Views: 15687
Re: Ronzani in Ironwood, MI
I know this is an extremely old thread,
My name is Debby Ronsani (Ronzani) I am related to Gene Ronzani.
I am also trying to find family In/From Iron Mt.
There is also a connection to Cantele, Sartori..
Maddalena Ronzani , Lusiana-- DOB ?? DOd-- May 23, 1885 , Lusiana-- She married an Antonio ...
My name is Debby Ronsani (Ronzani) I am related to Gene Ronzani.
I am also trying to find family In/From Iron Mt.
There is also a connection to Cantele, Sartori..
Maddalena Ronzani , Lusiana-- DOB ?? DOd-- May 23, 1885 , Lusiana-- She married an Antonio ...