Hi there,
I am trying to locate the names of all cemetaries in San Leonardo, Ortona, Chieti, and in Ortona itself.
Thank You
Search found 7 matches
- 22 Jul 2010, 14:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Ortona & San Leonardo Cemetaries
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1778
- 22 Jul 2010, 14:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Collediemme Street Name Renamed In Sora
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1613
Collediemme Street Name Renamed In Sora
Hi there,
I have a copy of a 1921 census for sora, frosinone showing my grandfathers ancestors (D'Ambrosio ) as having lived at the following address:
The Frazione is: Le Tore and the street is Collediemme, Casa No, 88
Collediemme no longer exists under that name I was told. How do I find out ...
I have a copy of a 1921 census for sora, frosinone showing my grandfathers ancestors (D'Ambrosio ) as having lived at the following address:
The Frazione is: Le Tore and the street is Collediemme, Casa No, 88
Collediemme no longer exists under that name I was told. How do I find out ...
- 22 Jul 2010, 05:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sementini and Civitarese, Ortona
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1438
Sementini and Civitarese, Ortona
Hi there,
Does anyone have any knowledge of a Maria Semintini born 1855 and died 1949. She was married to a ??? Civitarese.
Maria owned and ran the local flour mill.
They lived in San Leonardo, Ortona.
She was probably adopted or found by someone with the last name Sementini.
They had the ...
Does anyone have any knowledge of a Maria Semintini born 1855 and died 1949. She was married to a ??? Civitarese.
Maria owned and ran the local flour mill.
They lived in San Leonardo, Ortona.
She was probably adopted or found by someone with the last name Sementini.
They had the ...
- 22 Jul 2010, 05:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Marzetti, Moretti, Marriage in Colonnella
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2176
Marzetti, Moretti, Marriage in Colonnella
Hi there,
Does anyone know where i can find marriage records in Colonnella in Abbruzzo.
I am looking for the marriage of Filipo Marzetti to Antonia Moretti.
After they were married they moved to San Leonardo, Ortona.
There they had two kids ( maybe more ) Settimio & Teresa Marzetti.
Settimio ...
Does anyone know where i can find marriage records in Colonnella in Abbruzzo.
I am looking for the marriage of Filipo Marzetti to Antonia Moretti.
After they were married they moved to San Leonardo, Ortona.
There they had two kids ( maybe more ) Settimio & Teresa Marzetti.
Settimio ...
- 22 Jul 2010, 05:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Military bronze Medals Marzetti
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1772
Military bronze Medals Marzetti
I need some help.
Where can i find a copy of the actual military record for Tomasso Marzetti.
He was awarded the bronze medal of valor. Here are the details I have.
Tomasso Marzetti,Ortona, 17 February 1890 |Ortona, 3 April 1967 ||Son of farmers, the military in 1915, the outbreak of the First ...
Where can i find a copy of the actual military record for Tomasso Marzetti.
He was awarded the bronze medal of valor. Here are the details I have.
Tomasso Marzetti,Ortona, 17 February 1890 |Ortona, 3 April 1967 ||Son of farmers, the military in 1915, the outbreak of the First ...
- 07 Apr 2009, 18:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Romita
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2253
Romita
Looking for family tree information on the ROMITA surname.
Nicola Romita (Born 1887 ) married Saveria Zotti (Born 1891)
in Modugno, Bari. They had (3) children Apolonia, Guisseppe &
Tommaso. Please let me know if you have any info.
Thanks
Nicola Romita (Born 1887 ) married Saveria Zotti (Born 1891)
in Modugno, Bari. They had (3) children Apolonia, Guisseppe &
Tommaso. Please let me know if you have any info.
Thanks
- 23 Mar 2009, 21:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'Ambrosio - Frosinone - Broccostella
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3306
D'Ambrosio - Frosinone - Broccostella
Hi,
I am trying to find information on my grandfathers family.
I believe he came from Broccostella or near by. His name was
Natale D'Ambrosio. He had 14 brothers and sisters. Some of his
siblings were Atilio, Emilio, Antonio, Caterina, Pasqua.
He moved to Marchetta near vicalvi and three of his ...
I am trying to find information on my grandfathers family.
I believe he came from Broccostella or near by. His name was
Natale D'Ambrosio. He had 14 brothers and sisters. Some of his
siblings were Atilio, Emilio, Antonio, Caterina, Pasqua.
He moved to Marchetta near vicalvi and three of his ...