Hi Cristina,
thanks for your post. I am Claudio, son of Giulio and Teresa of Ponteccio, certenly your parents remember that.Now I'm living in Marseilles and I have more difficulties in English.
Effectively I need more information.
I have Fontanini, called 'Carlan', wife unknown, father of ...
Search found 2 matches
- 29 Mar 2009, 04:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30228
- 26 Mar 2009, 12:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30228
Re: BILLI and BERTOLINI families from Giuncugnano
claub
I have just read your post from Jan 2009.
Regarding Silvio Granucci, I am his daughter he is still in Manjimup West Australia. I also know Sesto Danti very well, he is also in Manjimup.
Vito, Maria and Alberto Fontanini are cousins of my father my grandmother was Rosa Fontanini, she was Carlo ...
I have just read your post from Jan 2009.
Regarding Silvio Granucci, I am his daughter he is still in Manjimup West Australia. I also know Sesto Danti very well, he is also in Manjimup.
Vito, Maria and Alberto Fontanini are cousins of my father my grandmother was Rosa Fontanini, she was Carlo ...