Search found 3 matches

by Bella5
07 Apr 2009, 04:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
Replies: 19
Views: 18353

Re: DiTomaso from Casacalanda

Hello
My father is Domenico Antonio DiTomaso from Casacalenda. His fathers name was Rafale DiTomaso. I know my grandfather had brothers but I don't know their names. I'll ask my dad this weekend and see if I can be of more help
by Bella5
07 Apr 2009, 04:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Origins of Di Genova
Replies: 49
Views: 55029

Re: Origins of Di Genova

My mother's name is Mafalda Piperni from Casacalenda who married Domenico Antonio DiTomaso from Casacalenda in 1960. My fathers cousins are Pietantonio from Casacalenda. They all imigrated to canada in the 1960's and live in Hamilton.
hope this helps
by Bella5
07 Apr 2009, 04:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Famiglia Farruggia d'Aragona
Replies: 6
Views: 10332

Re: Famiglia Farruggia d'Aragona

My Uncle's name is John Farrugia. His family was from Sicily. He lives in Akron Ohio and is in his 80's. He married my mothers sister, Angelina Piperni from Casacalenda, who passed away a few years ago. They have 3 children. Maria, Anthony and Carmela. They all live in Akron as well.
Hope this helps