Problem with NYC route, thus court order?
How to Make a Correction or Addition to a NYC Birth Certificate
To submit a change to a NYC birth certificate, you must be at least 18 years of age and named on the certificate or the parent of the person named on the certificate.
I am neither but the son ...
Search found 9 matches
- 27 Apr 2011, 13:17
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Correcting Father's 1910 BC
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5859
- 27 Apr 2011, 13:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Correcting Father's 1910 BC
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5859
Re: Correcting Father's 1910 BC
My appointment was April 15 in NYC. The bloodline is through my paternal grandfather.
- 26 Apr 2011, 12:36
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Correcting Father's 1910 BC
- Replies: 16
- Views: 5859
Correcting Father's 1910 BC
I am so close. The consulate took all my paperwork and stated I may mail in correction to discrepancies on father's birth certificate. There are two.
.....In line for mother, it has my father's father name.
.....In line for mother's maiden name, it has father's mother's mother's maiden name.
Court ...
.....In line for mother, it has my father's father name.
.....In line for mother's maiden name, it has father's mother's mother's maiden name.
Court ...
- 18 Apr 2010, 23:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Middle became first name in US
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4130
Re: Middle became first name in US
The question is for dual citizenship. The document with the three names - Antonio Pasquale Cordella is on the "Estratto dai registri atti di nascita". Antonio appears again on the manifest for the Spartan Prince in 1900. After that Pasquale is used in America.
I hope this helps.
Thank you,
Phil
I hope this helps.
Thank you,
Phil
- 18 Apr 2010, 07:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Middle became first name in US
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4130
Re: Middle became first name in US
Thank you for your input. My main concern is obtaining dual citizenship through this person (my paternal grandfather) Is this still doable?
Phil
Phil
- 16 Apr 2010, 11:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Middle became first name in US
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4130
Middle became first name in US
What difficulty will I encounter due to the fact that the Italian birth certificate (abstract) lists my paternal grandfather as Antonio Pasquale Cordella, his name on the Spartan Prince manifest is listed as Antonio (age 15, 1900) but on all US documents he uses his middle name Pasquale with no ...
- 23 Aug 2009, 23:05
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: help obtaining information from Striano
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4817
Re: help obtaining information from Striano
Thank you so much.
Should I be sending money also?
Should I be sending money also?
- 23 Aug 2009, 23:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname Cordella in Striano
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2385
Surname Cordella in Striano
I am interested in discovering if this town, where I believe my grandfather, Pasquale was born in 1886, still has many people with the surname Cordella residing there. Can anyone help? I assume a phone book would be a good place to start but I am not quite sure how to obtain one.
Thank you
Thank you
- 23 Aug 2009, 22:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: help obtaining information from Striano
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4817
help obtaining information from Striano
I would like assistance obtaining my grandfather's, Pasquale Cordella, birth certificate. There is one church in the town, St John the Baptist. Is this my best bet?
The DOB was 7/22/1886
Thank you.
The DOB was 7/22/1886
Thank you.