Search found 2 matches

by Victoria15
15 Apr 2009, 14:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
Replies: 19
Views: 18357

Re: DiTomaso from Casacalanda

Wow thanks so much. I will have to check them websites. So far the only information I found was their marriage records. They were married in New York. My father was able to tell me his mothers maiden name. Abruzzo must be what I was trying to say, thanks again for your help.
by Victoria15
15 Apr 2009, 12:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DiTomaso from Casacalanda
Replies: 19
Views: 18357

Re: DiTomaso from Casacalanda

Hi, my last name is DiTommasso, but I believe the actual spelling is DiTomaso.....my dad's father had a cold when he came over from Italy to NY and they misunderstood what he said but anyway. I was trying to figure out where exactly my grandparents were from. I think it starts with a B and is ...