Hi Emmy,
Thanks for that this is fantastic!!
Only one more birth record do I seek now... my elusive great-great-grandmother, Michelangela Arpino!!
Kind regards,
Scott
Search found 17 matches
- 26 May 2010, 23:51
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
- Replies: 38
- Views: 158887
- 17 Jan 2010, 13:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
- Replies: 38
- Views: 158887
Re: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
Thanks very much, and same to you
Scott
Scott
- 04 Jan 2010, 22:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
- Replies: 38
- Views: 158887
Re: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
Hi Emmy,
Did you have any luck turning up any more information on this? Thanks again for this!!
Scott
Did you have any luck turning up any more information on this? Thanks again for this!!
Scott
- 02 Sep 2009, 19:37
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
- Replies: 38
- Views: 158887
Re: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
Hi Emmy,
thanks very much for your continuing help!!!
I've subsequently discovered a few more things of late.
Her sister, Francesca who died in 1943 was 70 when she died, so therefore must have been born about 1873.
She also had a brother called Guiseppe who was born about 1870.
Thanks once ...
thanks very much for your continuing help!!!
I've subsequently discovered a few more things of late.
Her sister, Francesca who died in 1943 was 70 when she died, so therefore must have been born about 1873.
She also had a brother called Guiseppe who was born about 1870.
Thanks once ...
- 19 Aug 2009, 22:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
- Replies: 38
- Views: 158887
Re: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
Thanks, that would be much appreciated! She had two siblings that I know of, as they too came to live in the UK:
Nicola Arpino (c.1862-1924)
Francesca Arpino (c.1863-1943)
However, there will likely be others.
Scott
Nicola Arpino (c.1862-1924)
Francesca Arpino (c.1863-1943)
However, there will likely be others.
Scott
- 19 Aug 2009, 16:59
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
- Replies: 38
- Views: 158887
Re: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
Hi Peter,
No, unfortunately I haven't managed to do this as yet. I'm afraid I'm really a complete novice that this sort of things!
Thanks anyway
No, unfortunately I haven't managed to do this as yet. I'm afraid I'm really a complete novice that this sort of things!
Thanks anyway
- 18 Aug 2009, 23:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Fusco Family of Villa Latina, Italy (1849-1861)
- Replies: 4
- Views: 16774
Fusco Family of Villa Latina, Italy (1849-1861)
I'm looking for information on my great-great-grandfather, Benedetto Fusco (1849-1927)'s siblings.
They were the children of Pasquale Antonio Fusco (b.23/1/1826) and Celesta D'Agostino (b.1819) who married in Italy on 8/2/1849. (Incidentally, if anyone could find me death dates for these two also ...
They were the children of Pasquale Antonio Fusco (b.23/1/1826) and Celesta D'Agostino (b.1819) who married in Italy on 8/2/1849. (Incidentally, if anyone could find me death dates for these two also ...
- 18 Aug 2009, 22:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
- Replies: 38
- Views: 158887
Re: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
Hi, thanks for that. Unfortunately, the only way I can be sure this is the same Benedetto that I have would be if his parents were listed on his marriage certicate to Benedetta Cascarino, which I wouldn't have a clue where to find! Do you know where I could find this information to confirm?
Thanks ...
Thanks ...
- 28 Jul 2009, 21:21
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giovanna Fusco or Rinaldi
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17980
Re: Giovanna Fusco or Rinaldi
In response to pink67's last post, I've no doubt this "Aunt Domenica" will be a relation somewhere down the line, as Giovanna's father himself hailed from Villa Latina. He was Benedetti Fusco, and his parents were Pasquale Fusco (1826-?) and Celesta D'agostino (1819-?). From the records I have ...
- 28 Jul 2009, 13:10
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giovanna Fusco or Rinaldi
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17980
Re: Giovanna Fusco or Rinaldi
Would anyone perhaps know if there was any additional information about this aunt in perhaps any of Giovanna's immigration papers, other than her name or location?
- 28 Jul 2009, 00:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giovanna Fusco or Rinaldi
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17980
Re: Giovanna Fusco or Rinaldi
I'd love to know who this aunt, Domenica Fusco was? As far as I'm aware her father did not have a sister of this name, unless she was perhaps the wife of one of his brothers?
- 23 Jul 2009, 01:17
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giovanna Fusco or Rinaldi
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17980
Re: Giovanna Fusco or Rinaldi
The may have had a daughter called Serbia who was born in Edinburgh in 1916.
- 23 Jul 2009, 01:13
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Giovanna Fusco or Rinaldi
- Replies: 18
- Views: 17980
Giovanna Fusco or Rinaldi
I'm looking for information on the life and family of my great-great-aunt, Giovanna "Johanna" Fusco, who was born in Yorkshire of Italian parents in 1884. I know her family moved up to Edinburgh in the 1890s and that in 1902 she married a man named Gerardo Rinaldi in Edinburgh, however, beyond this ...
- 23 Jul 2009, 01:06
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
- Replies: 38
- Views: 158887
Arpino - Sant'Elia Fiumerapido
I'm looking for information on the family of great-great-great-grandfather, Benedetto Arpino, who was born in either 1826 or 1839 in Sant'Elia Fiumerapido or one of the surrounding communi. This is certainly where his daughter, Michelangela Arpino was born in 1857/1858.
Can anyone help me find out ...
Can anyone help me find out ...
- 29 Apr 2009, 19:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Fusco/Arpino/D'Agostino/Cascarino families of Edinburgh
- Replies: 15
- Views: 23828
Re: Fusco/Arpino/D'Agostino/Cascarino families of Edinb
Her name was Michaelangela Arpino, and she was born in Sant'Elia in either 1857 or 1858, and she died in Edinburgh in 1952. Her father was Benedetto Arpino (a peasant farmer)and her mother was Benedetta Cascarino.