Search found 2 matches
- 20 Apr 2009, 19:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searchin for Fanara, Gammicchia, Pupillo, Franzone of Sicily
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5577
Re: Searchin for Fanara, Gammicchia, Pupillo, Franzone of Si
Thanks very much for the helpful advice and websites you listed. I had not come across those yet.
- 20 Apr 2009, 17:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searchin for Fanara, Gammicchia, Pupillo, Franzone of Sicily
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5577
Searchin for Fanara, Gammicchia, Pupillo, Franzone of Sicily
I have pieced together all I can about my relatives who immigrated to the US. I have traced them back to what I think are 3 towns in Sicily.
Gammicchia goes back to Trapani and Monte San Guiliano (Erice)
Fanara goes back to Trapani and Erice as well
Pupillo and Franzone go back to Partinico, I ...
Gammicchia goes back to Trapani and Monte San Guiliano (Erice)
Fanara goes back to Trapani and Erice as well
Pupillo and Franzone go back to Partinico, I ...