Search found 30 matches
- 10 May 2022, 15:41
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: WOMEN MAIDEN NAME ON PASSPORT?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 22651
Re: WOMEN MAIDEN NAME ON PASSPORT?
Hi Sorry just found this, so as for using your American passport to go out of US, and Italian to go through Europe it won't match drivers license does that make a difference incase they ask for more ID. Thank you for ant answers
- 12 Sep 2011, 22:28
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Questions about getting married in Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3167
- 12 Sep 2011, 17:54
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Questions about getting married in Italy
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3167
Questions about getting married in Italy
Hello and Thank you for any and all answers you give me. My son is traveling to Florence and would like to have a civil wedding. He has dual citizenship all the paper work concerning consule and appointment with consule is ready, what I can't get them to answer me on is do they have to be married at ...
- 09 Jan 2011, 20:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Well worth the work
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1407
Well worth the work
I got it my son's and I received our Citizenship papers from Miami. Thank you all for all the help you gave me. Now to figure out how to get the passports..Thank you again..
- 13 Apr 2010, 18:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Virginia, Miami Consulate Please Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3868
Re: Virginia, Miami Consulate Please Help
Thank You for answering. As for the marriage certificate she said it didn't have enough information no previous marriages but I was never married before. It is the exact format of my mothers that she excepted so I called the Florida Vital statistics and they sent me a letter showing that prior ...
- 06 Apr 2010, 20:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Virginia, Miami Consulate Please Help
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3868
Virginia, Miami Consulate Please Help
I went for my appointment today. At 10:00 on the dot a lady called me up to the window and started asking for documents...grandfathers papers good, mothers good, Mine holy hello she didn't like my marriage certificate but they are the exact copy of how my mothers are written same format and she had ...
- 02 Apr 2010, 01:44
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Miami consulate question
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1865
Miami consulate question
Hi Everyone
My appointment is Tuesday April 6,. The download application forms I printed from the Website are these suppose to be filled out and notorized before we get there or are these the papers someone said they filled out there in the office. Also I read where someone said make 2 copies but ...
My appointment is Tuesday April 6,. The download application forms I printed from the Website are these suppose to be filled out and notorized before we get there or are these the papers someone said they filled out there in the office. Also I read where someone said make 2 copies but ...
- 04 Mar 2010, 17:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Miami consulate prep (long)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2337
Miami consulate prep (long)
Hello to everyone..Just wanting to make sure I have everything in order m getting nervous about appointment in April..
GF,Mother Line..GF's BC,Marriage,Certificate of Italian citizenship,Naturalization,Declaration and arrival from Natioanl Arc. over a 100yrs old so no death certificate needed ...
GF,Mother Line..GF's BC,Marriage,Certificate of Italian citizenship,Naturalization,Declaration and arrival from Natioanl Arc. over a 100yrs old so no death certificate needed ...
- 24 Jan 2010, 21:04
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: citizenship
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7489
Re: citizenship
Thank you for your answer he's 24 and appointment is for April he graduates in May, all I can do is pray there's no exam on that particular day. We'll just have to drive up late the evening before and come home the evening of..
- 24 Jan 2010, 19:45
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: citizenship
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7489
citizenship
Hello Everyone
I have everything ready appointments set now I find out my youngest will be having college exams that week..Is there anyway they would except an affidavit sign by him..I haven't noticed anyother questions like this but then again I could have missed it..
I have everything ready appointments set now I find out my youngest will be having college exams that week..Is there anyway they would except an affidavit sign by him..I haven't noticed anyother questions like this but then again I could have missed it..
- 26 Aug 2009, 17:28
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual citizenship for my daughter
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9055
Re: Dual citizenship for my daughter
Ok I just found your entry of 7/27/08 I knew I had read it b-4 so I got my answer already about the 4 documents..I apologize..
Thank you
Thank you
- 26 Aug 2009, 15:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual citizenship for my daughter
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9055
Re: Dual citizenship for my daughter
Thank You, I called and was directed to make 2 appointments by the rep. one is for myself and my 23 year old, the other they made for my daughter and other son. mine is first at 10:00 and theres is at 11:00 he said because they would be using my paper work. I have email confirmation one directed to ...
- 24 Aug 2009, 14:15
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual citizenship for my daughter
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9055
Re: Dual citizenship for my daughter
Your the greatest!!! Thank you..Thats all I needed to know..We are all on our way to become Italian citizens in April 2010 a dream of mine for years..Thank You everybody for your help & answers..You all are great...
- 24 Aug 2009, 00:37
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual citizenship for my daughter
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9055
Re: Dual citizenship for my daughter
Thank you both for answering. I guess if If all else fails I will have no choice but to pay the $80
- 23 Aug 2009, 19:51
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual citizenship for my daughter
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9055
Re: Dual citizenship for my daughter
Well went to there web site: www.myitalianfamily.com
This is what i got
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
The $80 U.S. consultation fee will be charged regardless of the conclusions drawn after evaluating your situation. Each individual case is different and may or may not lead to dual citizenship. Once you ...
This is what i got
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
The $80 U.S. consultation fee will be charged regardless of the conclusions drawn after evaluating your situation. Each individual case is different and may or may not lead to dual citizenship. Once you ...