Search found 9 matches
- 14 Jul 2018, 00:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6858
Re: Tracing two families from Castroregio, Cosenza, Calbria
I believe we are researching the same families from Castroregio. My great grandmother was a Donnangelo married to a Basile. Dinicco keeps coming into it. Let’s talk! I’m traveling to Castroregio next month. -Marla Basile Montalto
- 11 Sep 2012, 05:08
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Basile / Donangelo Family Info
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3120
Re: Basile / Donangelo Family Info
wow, you guys are awesome. I knew you would be able to help me. So now I am really confused. But I guess it looks like many of them came back and forth but I don't know who actually stayed around. I know my great grandfather and grandmother did, obviously. I guess I will just have to go to Italy to ...
- 11 Sep 2012, 00:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Basile / Donangelo Family Info
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3120
Re: Basile / Donangelo Family Info
Valarie,
Thanks for your help. I have told so many people about this website in the past few years. With help from others on this site I found my great grandfathers ship manifest from Ellis Island. He came over in 1896 and in the area that asked who you were meeting here, my great grandfather ...
Thanks for your help. I have told so many people about this website in the past few years. With help from others on this site I found my great grandfathers ship manifest from Ellis Island. He came over in 1896 and in the area that asked who you were meeting here, my great grandfather ...
- 10 Sep 2012, 23:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Basile / Donangelo Family Info
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3120
Basile / Donangelo Family Info
The other day I realized that you all had given me my great great grandfather's name. Constantino Donangelo. I had never heard that name before and I haven't thought to investigate that name. I entered it into the ellis island database and found that he also came from Castroregio, Calabria, Italy in ...
- 07 Aug 2012, 02:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Basile Family Information
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18866
Re: Basile Family Information
Peter,
I am back with more questions. I know it has been a few years. The other day I realized that you all had given me my great great grandfather's name. Constantino Donangelo. I had never heard that name before and I haven't thought to investigate that name. I entered it into the ellis island ...
I am back with more questions. I know it has been a few years. The other day I realized that you all had given me my great great grandfather's name. Constantino Donangelo. I had never heard that name before and I haven't thought to investigate that name. I entered it into the ellis island ...
- 23 Jul 2009, 19:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Basile Family Information
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18866
Re: Basile Family Information
I am sorry but I don't know that region. I have discovered that region of Castroregio, Calabria. Does this sound familiar?
Marla
Marla
- 11 May 2009, 18:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Basile Family Information
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18866
Re: Basile Family Information
Thank you all so so so much! I am almost ready to cry. I am so excited about all this information. You have no idea, well maybe you do, how much this means to me. It has opened up a whole new world of relatives and history to me. Please know that your time is so much appreciated and I wish I could ...
- 11 May 2009, 14:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Basile Family Information
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18866
Re: Basile Family Information
I know that Guiseppi lived on 47th street in Philadelphia for many years. In fact they had that house until Maria's death in 1968. Is there any other information I might have that can help ?
- 11 May 2009, 01:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Basile Family Information
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18866
Basile Family Information
This is my first post, thanks for your patience. I am trying to get information on Giuseppi Basile who came to America in 1894 or 1896. Giuseppi married Maria. He arrived through Philadelphia, PA and settled in Hazelton and was a coal miner for a few years. By 1910 he had moved to Philadelphia. I ...