Search found 4 matches
- 01 Jun 2009, 16:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiNapoli - Grande
- Replies: 21
- Views: 16890
Re: DiNapoli - Grande
Is anyone able to find the marriage date of Vincenza Grande and Giuseppe DiNapoli - around 1915-1916
- 12 May 2009, 15:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiNapoli - Grande
- Replies: 21
- Views: 16890
Re: DiNapoli - Grande
Family Search Labs Ohio Deaths
Anna Bruno DiNapoli Death Certificate
Birth: 2 Feb 1869
Death: 25 Feb 1932
Place of Death: Akron, Summit, Ohio
Residence: 15 E. Talmadge Avenue
Marital Status: Widowed
Husband: Francesco
Father: Luigi Bruno
Mother: Orala (Ursula?) Ricci
Informant: Giuseppe DiNapoli ...
Anna Bruno DiNapoli Death Certificate
Birth: 2 Feb 1869
Death: 25 Feb 1932
Place of Death: Akron, Summit, Ohio
Residence: 15 E. Talmadge Avenue
Marital Status: Widowed
Husband: Francesco
Father: Luigi Bruno
Mother: Orala (Ursula?) Ricci
Informant: Giuseppe DiNapoli ...
- 12 May 2009, 03:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiNapoli - Grande
- Replies: 21
- Views: 16890
Re: DiNapoli - Grande
This is outstanding and I thank you all. How can I found out the maiden name of Anna Bruno, her parents..also the parents of Vincenza Grande. This is the most comprehensive information I have found! Thank you!
- 11 May 2009, 16:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DiNapoli - Grande
- Replies: 21
- Views: 16890
DiNapoli - Grande
I am looking for any information of Guiseppe DiNapoli or Vincenz Grande.. They were married in Italy - I belive Napole, Naples, had one child there before boarding the ship and coming to America. I know they had lots of family there. Guiseppe was born in 1889 I believe and Vincenza Grande born in ...