Search found 4 matches

by PecaCasaconditella
13 Sep 2010, 21:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: De Ritis in Casacanditella Abruzzi Chieti/Peca
Replies: 2
Views: 2870

Re: De Ritis in Casacanditella Abruzzi Chieti/Peca

Thanks but that cannot be here as Settimio was born around 1866 which would make her (his mother) 8 at his time of birth. She was probably born around the early 1840's.

I believe she was born near Casacanditella- in Chieti. There are several small villages near by that have De Ritis surnames ...
by PecaCasaconditella
10 Sep 2010, 17:51
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: De Ritis in Casacanditella Abruzzi Chieti/Peca
Replies: 2
Views: 2870

De Ritis in Casacanditella Abruzzi Chieti/Peca

Hello I just learned the name of my ggrandfather, Settimio Peca's mother. His father was Luigi Peca and his mother was Clara De Ritis. Settimio was born in Casacanditella and had a brother named William Domenico Peca. The family were tailor's and worked in clothing shops. Settimio and William lived ...
by PecaCasaconditella
15 May 2009, 18:18
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Peca surname Casaconditella, Chieti Abruzzi
Replies: 4
Views: 6073

Re: Peca surname Casacanditella, Chieti Abruzzi

Thank you. Actually I goofed on the spelling- meant an "a." Thanks for letting me know.

How do I access the microfilms? I guess they don't have access online?

Thanks again!
Amybeth
by PecaCasaconditella
15 May 2009, 01:46
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Peca surname Casaconditella, Chieti Abruzzi
Replies: 4
Views: 6073

Peca surname Casaconditella, Chieti Abruzzi

Hello, I am trying to find more info about grandfather's father's family back in Italy. My great-grandfather was Settimio Peca born around 1866 in Casaconditella Italy. He came over with at least one brother named William Damuico (born around 1870) and they lived in Philadelphia and ran a tailor ...