Search found 2 matches

by alison11
19 May 2009, 11:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorara
Replies: 16
Views: 17108

Re: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorar

Hi Jessica,

I just received all of the e-mails you sent to my father. Thank you for that. I have done no research yet...my husband's family tree was just done so he wanted to get mine done to put them together for our children...so you are looking for Joseph/ Giuseppe's true birth date...I will ...
by alison11
19 May 2009, 00:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorara
Replies: 16
Views: 17108

Re: Bracchi / Malchiodi from Piacenza --- Ottone and Pecorar

Hi there. I am one of the four grandchildren of Rinaldo Bracchi. I am just starting to trace my history can you send me any further information that you may have?