Tessa,
Yes, that would be the family tree my wife started. All of the information we have is there. The one problem I have run across is the surname. Marrucca does not come up at all in the italian surname search. During the 1930 census the US Government had him down as Marneca. As I said earlier ...
Search found 3 matches
- 28 Jul 2011, 00:53
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Just starting
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2435
- 27 Jul 2011, 03:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Just starting
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2435
Re: Just starting
Tessa,
He is my Grandfather. They mispelled his last name on the census. (Marneca)
His first name was Aniello. What you postwd above is everything I know so far. Thanks for the assistance so far.
Tony
He is my Grandfather. They mispelled his last name on the census. (Marneca)
His first name was Aniello. What you postwd above is everything I know so far. Thanks for the assistance so far.
Tony
- 22 Jul 2011, 17:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Just starting
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2435
Just starting
I am just starting on doing my italian geneology. My mother is second generation italian. Can anyone give me hints on where to start? I know my grandfather was a Marrucca. (may be spelled differently.) He came from Piano di Sorrento. according to ship manifests I have found, he was born in Sant ...