Search found 3 matches

by raisinette2063
29 May 2009, 01:34
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sorrentino da Poggio Marino
Replies: 20
Views: 26627

Re: Sorrentino da Poggio Marino

Mike and Heidi, I totally forgot that my Mother-in-law was called Dolly! No wonder you were confused. Bob & I love the picture...My E-Mail Address is raisinette2063@yahoo.com.
by raisinette2063
27 May 2009, 22:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sorrentino da Poggio Marino
Replies: 20
Views: 26627

Re: Sorrentino da Poggio Marino

Mike, Hi Again! Yes, Bob has 2 sisters, Jodi and Debi (both now living in Florida) and also 2 younger brothers David and (Gary also living in Florida).I can remember Aunt Marion and Aunt Phyl. I was glad to see your posting with the dates that Salvatore and Santo arrived into the US, and where they ...
by raisinette2063
27 May 2009, 12:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Sorrentino da Poggio Marino
Replies: 20
Views: 26627

Re: Sorrentino da Poggio Marino

Mike, Just found your posting...My husbands Grandfather is also Salvatore Sorrentino from Buffalo. His mother was Marie (Madeline) Sorrentino.Would like to share information