Search found 10 matches
- 16 Apr 2013, 19:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angrisano-Shano Family
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30751
Re: Angrisano-Shano Family
Your grandfather was my great-grandmother's brother. He was also parina to my grandmother Mary's sister Louise. I am Carmelita's daughter.
- 24 Jun 2009, 04:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angrisano-Shano Family
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30751
Re: Angrisano-Shano Family
The name "Barbara" came up the other day with my grandmother but I really am not sure. She did say that Joseph B. Shano was 5 when William B. Shano married Rosalie Angrisano. And that Mike Angrisano introduced his daughter, Rosalie Angrisano to William Shano, Sr.
- 23 Jun 2009, 22:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angrisano-Shano Family
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30751
Re: Angrisano-Shano Family
Angelena Maniba died December 31 -1940 obit is in the Times Picayune 1-2-1941
Michael Angrisano obit is on the 5-8-1957 Times Picayune he died 5-7-1957
I just started looking at this family as a family member of mine is a descendant of Frances Angrisano Cortez.
Would love to know more on the ...
Michael Angrisano obit is on the 5-8-1957 Times Picayune he died 5-7-1957
I just started looking at this family as a family member of mine is a descendant of Frances Angrisano Cortez.
Would love to know more on the ...
- 08 Jun 2009, 20:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angrisano-Shano Family
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30751
Re: Angrisano-Shano Family
I can't find immigration info on ancestry and I have a subscription. Can anyone find the following obituaries?: William Baron Shano Sr. He died in S. Louisiana, my mom said something about an accident with a city ambulance. His date of death was 10-14-1955. , his wife Rosalie Angrisano Shano d: 12 ...
- 05 Jun 2009, 01:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angrisano-Shano Family
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30751
Re: Angrisano-Shano Family
Rosalie Angrisano
(note: census records were only as accurate as the peson giving the information and how well the enumerator understood them)
from ancestry. com
1910 census
Home in 1910 :
Farm #11, owns
Railroad & Public Road
Red Cross, Plaquemines, Louisiana
head Mike Anglosona 23 ...
(note: census records were only as accurate as the peson giving the information and how well the enumerator understood them)
from ancestry. com
1910 census
Home in 1910 :
Farm #11, owns
Railroad & Public Road
Red Cross, Plaquemines, Louisiana
head Mike Anglosona 23 ...
- 04 Jun 2009, 21:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angrisano-Shano Family
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30751
Re: Angrisano-Shano Family
interesting 1930 census
Home in 1930 :
936 Racine, rents $10
Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
head Bagano (Benigno? Biaggio?) Shano 37, abt 1893 IT
- 1st marriage age 25, abt 1918
- immig 1908, Naturalized
- laborer foundry
- military - served in WWI
wife Rosa Shano 24, abt 1906 WI (parents ...
Home in 1930 :
936 Racine, rents $10
Milwaukee, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
head Bagano (Benigno? Biaggio?) Shano 37, abt 1893 IT
- 1st marriage age 25, abt 1918
- immig 1908, Naturalized
- laborer foundry
- military - served in WWI
wife Rosa Shano 24, abt 1906 WI (parents ...
- 04 Jun 2009, 20:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angrisano-Shano Family
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30751
Re: Angrisano-Shano Family
Times-Picayune, The (New Orleans, LA) - October 28, 1999
Deceased Name: JOSEPH B. SHANO
Joseph B. Shano , a retired watchman for Plaquemines Parish government, died Tuesday of undetermined causes at Meadowcrest Hospital. He was 78. Mr. Shano was born in Cedarburg, Wis. and lived in Belle Chasse ...
Deceased Name: JOSEPH B. SHANO
Joseph B. Shano , a retired watchman for Plaquemines Parish government, died Tuesday of undetermined causes at Meadowcrest Hospital. He was 78. Mr. Shano was born in Cedarburg, Wis. and lived in Belle Chasse ...
- 04 Jun 2009, 20:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angrisano-Shano Family
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30751
Re: Angrisano-Shano Family
It's going to be interesting to see how it all pans out. Basically I was told that if it's a Shano it's GOT to be a relation. I'm going to see if my mom can get together some dates/names/etc. And My great aunts & uncles get together once a week to have dinner, I'll call ahead to say we're coming and ...
- 04 Jun 2009, 19:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angrisano-Shano Family
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30751
Re: Angrisano-Shano Family
WOW you guys are great! The burial info is correct. The social info seems correct, however I was told that my grandfather was never naturalized....
the 1920 census info isn't him, or at least I don't believe. As far as I know, there was only 1 child from that marriage and that would be my uncle Joe ...
the 1920 census info isn't him, or at least I don't believe. As far as I know, there was only 1 child from that marriage and that would be my uncle Joe ...
- 04 Jun 2009, 18:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Angrisano-Shano Family
- Replies: 24
- Views: 30751
Angrisano-Shano Family
Trying to find information or at least a jumping off point...
My great grandfather, William Baron Shano was born in Italy (probably Messina in Sicily) according to oral family history he was an orphan and in the care of nuns who gave him the last name "Shano" and I was told it means "has no one" or ...
My great grandfather, William Baron Shano was born in Italy (probably Messina in Sicily) according to oral family history he was an orphan and in the care of nuns who gave him the last name "Shano" and I was told it means "has no one" or ...