Senior,
I am taking information from his application for Social Security and he stated his birth as September 5, 1978. I know he left Italy as a young man. From my understanding he was unmarried until he married my grandmother here in Pennsylvania. Her name was Sarah Nichol. Although, my ...
Search found 2 matches
- 25 Jun 2009, 23:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: DelGrosso Family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 21113
- 22 Jun 2009, 11:55
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: DelGrosso Family
- Replies: 15
- Views: 21113
DelGrosso Family
Dr. Fabio,
I am trying to find information on my grandfather, Antonio DelGrosso. He was born 09/05/1878 in Colle Sannita. His father was Innocenza DelGrosso and his mother was Filomina Basile. We know very little about his life before he came to the United States. Any information about his family ...
I am trying to find information on my grandfather, Antonio DelGrosso. He was born 09/05/1878 in Colle Sannita. His father was Innocenza DelGrosso and his mother was Filomina Basile. We know very little about his life before he came to the United States. Any information about his family ...