Okay here is what I gathered from the cemetaries on the Merando/Merenda Family
Gaetano Merenda 1882-1926
Carmella 1886-1962
Francesco Merenda March 9, 1862- September 15, 1918
Zachary Thomas Merando July 6, 2000
Maria Serra 1851-1944
John F. Serra February 18, 1925- April 23, 1985
Mary Merenda ...
Search found 9 matches
- 27 Jun 2009, 17:21
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16725
- 27 Jun 2009, 17:11
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spigarelli Family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8169
Re: Spigarelli Family
Okay here is all the information on the Spigarelli's that I gathered from the cemetaries here in Frontenac. The information you have given me seems right so far I can't wait to show my step-dad I think he will be pretty impressed, because he didn't know I was doing this for him.
Nazzareno 1881-1935 ...
Nazzareno 1881-1935 ...
- 26 Jun 2009, 16:57
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Spigarelli Family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8169
Spigarelli Family
Okay I am still new to this thing, but amazed at how much has been able to be found on my husband's family. My step-father is also Italian. His last name is Spigarelli. His father was Adloph and Adolph's father was Nazzareno. Adolph had 5 brothers also.
The other part of my step-father's family ...
The other part of my step-father's family ...
- 26 Jun 2009, 16:51
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16725
Re: Merenda Family
James Merando was Gaetano and the Louie is my husband's Uncle Luigi. The Moran information you found isn't on his family, but the rest of this information seems to be.
- 26 Jun 2009, 16:49
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16725
Re: Merenda Family
Wow that is all great stuff! I can't wait to show my husband! As for the find a grave stuff we went by all the cemetaries where we know that they are buried and got years of birth and death off the headstones. I will try and get that typed in this afternoon. Thank you for all your help the Ellis ...
- 25 Jun 2009, 17:53
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16725
Re: Merenda Family
Valerie-
Thanks for your help! My husband recognizes the second listing as his family. The son Joe who was 7 is actually his grandfather. I am trying to trace back as much information as I can find for when our son gets older. My husband never knew his great-grandfather as being named James so it's ...
Thanks for your help! My husband recognizes the second listing as his family. The son Joe who was 7 is actually his grandfather. I am trying to trace back as much information as I can find for when our son gets older. My husband never knew his great-grandfather as being named James so it's ...
- 24 Jun 2009, 20:08
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda Family
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16725
Merenda Family
I am looking for any and all information I can get on the Merenda family from Calabria Italy. Please let me know if any of you have any information!
- 24 Jun 2009, 20:06
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: search
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4146
Re: search
Okay I am totally lost on how this all works... do I just post to these forums and hope to get answers that way. My husband's family's last name is Merando which was changed from Merenda when the came to America. They settled in Kansas I am planning to get more information from him tonight, but I'm ...
- 24 Jun 2009, 19:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
- Replies: 20
- Views: 26104
Re: Merenda- Paterno Calabro
My name is Lacee Merando... my husband's family is from Calabria Italy and their name use to be Merenda. I saw your reply about the Movie My American Family and we actually have a copy of it at our home. I have a feeling we are some how related. I just joined this site for my husband today and my ...