James,
I appreciate your response, and I would be grateful to receive a transcript of the document you reference.
I am the group administrator of the Pate DNA Project, and, through this genetic genealogy of DNA coupled with traditional genealogy, we are trying to link our American Pate family back ...
Search found 2 matches
- 02 Jul 2009, 12:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14879
- 25 Jun 2009, 12:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
- Replies: 19
- Views: 14879
Pate families in Italy--Bondi, Caruselli, Ercoli, Picchianti
The Pate family came to Italy before 1675, perhaps to Naples first, then Livorno, where they were in the trading /shipping business.
Here is one family line from England to Italy and back to England:
Giuseppe Pate married Donna Elisabetta Bondi (daughter of Lazzaro Bondi) c. 1670.
Tommaso Pate ...
Here is one family line from England to Italy and back to England:
Giuseppe Pate married Donna Elisabetta Bondi (daughter of Lazzaro Bondi) c. 1670.
Tommaso Pate ...