Search found 3 matches
- 03 Nov 2010, 14:55
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Unresponsive comune, its been almost a year!!!
- Replies: 63
- Views: 50205
Re: Unresponsive comune, its been almost a year!!!
If you can't get hold of any euros you could try dollars. I think the gesture is appreciated - I don't know what they do with the cash...
- 03 Nov 2010, 13:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Unresponsive comune, its been almost a year!!!
- Replies: 63
- Views: 50205
Re: Unresponsive comune, its been almost a year!!!
In my experience with Roccasecca I sent ten euros with my letter. The first time I received a reply and the photocopied documents I had requested within one month. The second time I received a reply, again within a month, telling me they did not have the requested information and returning my ten ...
- 03 Jul 2009, 16:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: GRIMALDI - TORRONI
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3076
GRIMALDI - TORRONI
Hi I am new and researching GRIMALDI and TORRONI families. Emmigrated from Italy, maybe Roccasecca and Picinisco between 1891 and 1896.
Domenico GRIMALDI born c. 1872 Roccasecca? emigrated to London between 1891 and 1896
Marianna GRIMALDI (Domenico's sister) born c. 1879 emigrated to London between ...
Domenico GRIMALDI born c. 1872 Roccasecca? emigrated to London between 1891 and 1896
Marianna GRIMALDI (Domenico's sister) born c. 1879 emigrated to London between ...