Search found 7 matches

by orrglehillfarm
21 Jul 2009, 13:12
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Massachusetts Vital Records 1841-1910
Replies: 27
Views: 26705

Re: Massachusetts Vital Records 1841-1910

Hi Jim: I've been looking for the death record of my great-grandfather's second wife. Her name is Carmela DiMauro Briguglio--not sure when she died, but I think it was in MA. Any help would be appreciated.
by orrglehillfarm
05 Jul 2009, 23:59
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Briguglio, Sorinto, or Di Natale surname
Replies: 8
Views: 6982

Re: Briguglio, Sorinto, or Di Natale surname

Peter--will you give me that voyage again--I'm not sure where your response went.
by orrglehillfarm
05 Jul 2009, 23:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Briguglio, Sorinto, or Di Natale surname
Replies: 8
Views: 6982

Re: Briguglio, Sorinto, or Di Natale surname

Thank you, Peter--you are right--I'm going to look at this more closely. I wish she used one surname instead of two...makes this so confusing.
by orrglehillfarm
05 Jul 2009, 11:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surname of Tripoli
Replies: 1
Views: 3203

Surname of Tripoli

My great-grandmother's name was Giuseppina Tripoli, born 17 July 1870 and died 24 September 1938 in Randazzo, Sicily. I'm wondering if anyone could help me find her parents' names, or siblings...? Any suggestions?
by orrglehillfarm
05 Jul 2009, 11:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Briguglio, Sorinto, or Di Natale surname
Replies: 8
Views: 6982

Re: Briguglio, Sorinto, or Di Natale surname

Hello: I'm new to this site and think it's wonderful--I am spending lots of time reading forums. I got one response but can't seem to find it again, but appreciate it. The Concetta DiNatale suggested couldn't be my great-grandmother because my grandmother was born in 1906 in Santa Teresa. I think ...
by orrglehillfarm
04 Jul 2009, 22:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Briguglio, Sorinto, or Di Natale surname
Replies: 2
Views: 3779

Briguglio, Sorinto, or Di Natale surname

I am looking for information about my great-grandfather, Francesco Briguglio from Santa Teresa di Riva. He was born in 1881. My great-grandmother was Concetta Sorinto. We are told she was adopted--she used the surname Sorinto in Sicily but records indicate that she used Di Natale in the US. I can't ...
by orrglehillfarm
04 Jul 2009, 22:03
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Briguglio, Sorinto, or Di Natale surname
Replies: 8
Views: 6982

Briguglio, Sorinto, or Di Natale surname

I am looking for information about my great-grandfather, Francesco Briguglio from Santa Teresa di Riva. He was born in 1881. My great-grandmother was Concetta Sorinto. We are told she was adopted--she used the surname Sorinto in Sicily but records indicate that she used Di Natale in the US. I can't ...