Search found 6 matches
- 05 Jul 2009, 23:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Name change
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6461
Re: Name change
thank you
- 05 Jul 2009, 20:26
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Name change
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6461
Re: Name change
WOW! You are Good, yes I think this may be my ancestor. Some of the children's name do not match up but that could have been a language or census taker problem. I will check it out.
If I ever decide to try the Italian citizenship route I'll contact you about it.
Thanks so much
If I ever decide to try the Italian citizenship route I'll contact you about it.
Thanks so much
- 05 Jul 2009, 20:25
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Name change
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6461
Re: Name change
WOW! You are Good, yes I think this may be my ancestor. Some of the children's name do not match up but that could have been a language or census taker problem. I will check it out.
If I ever decide to try the Italian citizenship route I'll contact you about it.
Thanks so much
If I ever decide to try the Italian citizenship route I'll contact you about it.
Thanks so much
- 05 Jul 2009, 20:24
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Name change
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6461
Re: Name change
WOW! You are Good, yes I think this may be my ancestor. Some of the children's name do not match up but that could have been a language or census taker problem. I will check it out.
If I ever decide to try the Italian citizenship route I'll contact you about it.
Thanks so much
If I ever decide to try the Italian citizenship route I'll contact you about it.
Thanks so much
- 05 Jul 2009, 19:46
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Name change
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6461
Re: Name change
Thank you for your response..He was born in 1872 and died in 1953 in Birmingham Alabama USA.His wife's name was Josephine Canova listed as born in Italy(no town). I'm not sure when they arrived here(separately I think).
Both became US citizens at some point according to death certificate.
I'll try ...
Both became US citizens at some point according to death certificate.
I'll try ...
- 05 Jul 2009, 19:09
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Name change
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6461
Name change
My Grandfather's "American" name was Frank Mitchell. His death certificate states he was born in Vella Franca, Italy. How do I go about finding his birth name?
Thank you for any information.
Thank you for any information.