Search found 3 matches

by angelolrosa
17 Jul 2009, 16:00
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: PETER ROSA-Need help tracing Italian ancestor.
Replies: 1
Views: 2933

PETER ROSA-Need help tracing Italian ancestor.

I seek to trace my Italian lineage. My father is half Italian. I am informed our family traces its roots to Florence and the surrounding region.


I have very little information that I can verify. What I know is as follows:

My paternal grandfather's name was Bernard Joseph Rosa, Sr. He was born on ...
by angelolrosa
17 Jul 2009, 15:46
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PETER ROSA-Need help tracing Italian ancestor.
Replies: 6
Views: 7379

Re: Need help tracing Italian ancestors-surname ROSA

Thank you for this very helpful information. I believe the family came from Italy by way of Poland and that there are family members in Poland still.

Many thanks. ALR
by angelolrosa
17 Jul 2009, 02:50
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: PETER ROSA-Need help tracing Italian ancestor.
Replies: 6
Views: 7379

PETER ROSA-Need help tracing Italian ancestor.

I seek to trace my Italian lineage. My father is half Italian. I am informed our family traces its roots to Florence and the surrounding region.


I have very little information that I can verify. What I know is as follows:

My paternal grandfather's name was Bernard Joseph Rosa, Sr. He was born on ...