Search found 2 matches

by nixie
29 Dec 2009, 21:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vincelli family from Casacalenda
Replies: 8
Views: 8692

Re: Vincelli family from Casacalenda

Essgee. I can't thank you enough. I havn't checked back to the site since I posted my request. I was distracted by reseaching the other side of the family. (which is much easier).

this opens a whole new path for me. I can't thank you enough!!
by nixie
19 Jul 2009, 03:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vincelli family from Casacalenda
Replies: 8
Views: 8692

Vincelli family from Casacalenda

Hi! I'm a new member and new to genealogy research and was hoping for any help that I can get. I'm trying to trace back my mother's family to fill in many holes that my grandmother doesn't know/can't remember... I have the history once the family came to America but I've hit a dead end once I get ...