Hi Carol!
I understand through the family grapevine that you contacted Aunt Loretta to get the information you were looking for.
Glad you like the picture. I have other pictures of the family from the 1930s and 1940s, as well as Grandma and Grandpas 50th Wedding Anniversary pictures. that I've ...
Search found 3 matches
- 01 Sep 2009, 18:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: CAROSELLA/CAROSELLI
- Replies: 16
- Views: 26002
- 19 Jul 2009, 05:30
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: CAROSELLA/CAROSELLI
- Replies: 16
- Views: 26002
Re: CAROSELLA/CAROSELLI
I was very curious about the "family website" you mentioned, and did some searching. Is this the site you meant?lotus45tiye wrote:I have been to the family website and my great aunt is pictures there with her inlaws.
[align=center]La Famiglia Carosella - DeVincenzo[/align]
- 19 Jul 2009, 04:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: CAROSELLA/CAROSELLI
- Replies: 16
- Views: 26002
Re: CAROSELLA/CAROSELLI
Carol,
Felice Caroselli was my grandfather. He and my grandmother, Elvira, were married on September 27, 1914. Here is their wedding picture:
http://www.coyotecominc.com/images/CaroselliWedding.jpg
I only learned a couple of years ago while visiting my Aunt Annie that their original surname was ...
Felice Caroselli was my grandfather. He and my grandmother, Elvira, were married on September 27, 1914. Here is their wedding picture:
http://www.coyotecominc.com/images/CaroselliWedding.jpg
I only learned a couple of years ago while visiting my Aunt Annie that their original surname was ...