DiAnn you rock thanks I'll try that address!
R~
Search found 4 matches
- 23 Nov 2009, 00:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9937
- 22 Nov 2009, 23:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9937
Re: Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
Hi DiAnn
It's me Rosemary! Your database is wonderful I wish I could find the puzzle piece from 1860-1880 that would link me to it because I believe my relatives are in there. If I could find the missing link from my great grandfather Nicola Iampietro (1883-1926) and his parents it would open some ...
It's me Rosemary! Your database is wonderful I wish I could find the puzzle piece from 1860-1880 that would link me to it because I believe my relatives are in there. If I could find the missing link from my great grandfather Nicola Iampietro (1883-1926) and his parents it would open some ...
- 28 Jul 2009, 17:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9937
Re: Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
Hi Valarie
yes thor205 is mine on ancestry.com. I found most if not all of the US census and Immigration records.
I'm looking for my great grandparents and beyond who stayed in Baselice. There are a few people who fit from searching ancestry.com but there are so many Iampietro Lembo Colucci ...
yes thor205 is mine on ancestry.com. I found most if not all of the US census and Immigration records.
I'm looking for my great grandparents and beyond who stayed in Baselice. There are a few people who fit from searching ancestry.com but there are so many Iampietro Lembo Colucci ...
- 28 Jul 2009, 16:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9937
Lembo Iampietro Collucci, Baselice, Italy
Hello! I'm searching my italian heritage from Baselice, Campagnia, Italy. The surnames are Iampietro, Lembo, Colucci to name a few.
My grandma:
Maria Giuseppa Iampietro b. 4 Feb 1909, Baselice d. 21 Nov 2001 Erie PA. Immigrated Jan 1926.
Her Father:
Nicola Iampietro b. May 1883, Baselice d ...
My grandma:
Maria Giuseppa Iampietro b. 4 Feb 1909, Baselice d. 21 Nov 2001 Erie PA. Immigrated Jan 1926.
Her Father:
Nicola Iampietro b. May 1883, Baselice d ...