BigWave96,
I do think we are from the same family. I believe I remember your great grandmother at the DiVietro family reunions in Elkhart. If I remember correctly, she lived to be about 90 years old or so. I remember a couple of her daughters too I belive. I think their names were Marietta and ...
Search found 3 matches
- 31 Jul 2012, 01:37
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family in Fuggio, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14952
- 29 Jul 2009, 00:06
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family in Fuggio, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14952
Re: Family in Fuggio, Italy
Yes, fortuately I was able to get the manifest and naturlization papers. I did have a hard time since none of the names were the same but thankfully my Grandmother kept her maiden name and I was able to piece it all together.
But I do not have the census records. Any information you can provide to ...
But I do not have the census records. Any information you can provide to ...
- 28 Jul 2009, 23:53
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Family in Fuggio, Italy
- Replies: 13
- Views: 14952
Family in Fuggio, Italy
Hi, I'm new and trying to find information about my father's family in Fuggio, Italy. My grandfather was Guisseppi Barone. He came to America in 1913 to live with his brother, Anthony DiVietro in Elkhart, Indiana. Upon Naturlization, he changed his name to John DiVietro. My grandmother and father ...