dear Livio,
I too would love any information that you have. I would love to have a copy of your family tree your putting together.
Dorene
Search found 7 matches
- 18 Feb 2010, 05:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26076
- 31 Jan 2010, 05:35
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26076
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Dear Rivers,
I would love to recieve the family tree that you have, both sides. How exciting. I can give you my email address or is it something that needs to be mailed? My email address is dstout92@yahoo.com
I would love to recieve the family tree that you have, both sides. How exciting. I can give you my email address or is it something that needs to be mailed? My email address is dstout92@yahoo.com
- 22 Dec 2009, 23:04
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26076
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Hi Rivers,
It is so nice to hear from you. I am so excited! I thought I had reached a dead end and then I get this from you. I would love to receive any information that you have. Do you know how I can get a copy of Guy's birth certificate?
Dorene
It is so nice to hear from you. I am so excited! I thought I had reached a dead end and then I get this from you. I would love to receive any information that you have. Do you know how I can get a copy of Guy's birth certificate?
Dorene
- 19 Aug 2009, 04:11
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26076
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Thank you so much for all your help. Where is the Benevento area? I am not familiar with that.
Dorene
Dorene
- 16 Aug 2009, 01:21
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26076
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Valarie Hi again. I misspelled the name its not Lisa its Luisa. She is stating that her mother is Angela and her uncle is the same one that Gaetano listed
Thanks again
Dorene
Thanks again
Dorene
- 15 Aug 2009, 00:48
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26076
Re: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
Thanks a million VJ Wow I didn't know so much existed. I would love to know who the children are. I heard there was 2 son's a Robert and Donald Liberatore. Thanks so so much.
- 14 Aug 2009, 15:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
- Replies: 25
- Views: 26076
LOOKING FOR GAETANO LIBERATORE
I am new to this site and need help finding the place of birth for Gaetano Liberatore. He was born April 25th 1894 in Italy and moved to the Illinois area. I am looking for any information. A friend told me about a world war one record.