Trevisan2
Thanks for the Italian video on Italy records history and searching Italian records. There is so much information here. Thank you to the Council of Trent!!
I believe I could search for the marriage band records for my great - grandparents: PIEMONTE, Maria Anna and Antonio Felice GENTILE ...
Search found 8 matches
- 30 Aug 2009, 15:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14240
- 21 Aug 2009, 14:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14240
Re: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
Trevisan2
Thank you for continued education and direction on regions, provinces, comunes. I'm sure this is such elementary information but I need to
start at the bottom and completely understand before I can work my way forward. I appreciate you taking the time to share your knowledge.
Connie
Thank you for continued education and direction on regions, provinces, comunes. I'm sure this is such elementary information but I need to
start at the bottom and completely understand before I can work my way forward. I appreciate you taking the time to share your knowledge.
Connie
- 19 Aug 2009, 13:28
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14240
Re: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
Trevisan2
You are so right about my major jump with my family history. I am so appreciative of the willingness of so many skilled researchers. I feel I have received such a great gift, now I need to review the suggested websites and reading and move forward as you say one step at a time.
It all ...
You are so right about my major jump with my family history. I am so appreciative of the willingness of so many skilled researchers. I feel I have received such a great gift, now I need to review the suggested websites and reading and move forward as you say one step at a time.
It all ...
- 17 Aug 2009, 19:56
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14240
Re: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
Peter,
Thanks for the direction and advice on getting up to speed to
be more productive on my end. I will do that.
Laura,
Thanks for verifying my question on town, province, region.
I appreciate your response and I will be educating myself to
move out of the newbie level!
Connie
Thanks for the direction and advice on getting up to speed to
be more productive on my end. I will do that.
Laura,
Thanks for verifying my question on town, province, region.
I appreciate your response and I will be educating myself to
move out of the newbie level!
Connie
- 17 Aug 2009, 19:44
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14240
Re: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
Peter, sorry I missed your post and see the link to Italian
Genealogy references. I just opened that and it looks
complete with so much helpful information. I have a lot
to catch up on. I do appreciate you sending the website.
Thanks for taking the time.
Connie
Genealogy references. I just opened that and it looks
complete with so much helpful information. I have a lot
to catch up on. I do appreciate you sending the website.
Thanks for taking the time.
Connie
- 17 Aug 2009, 19:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14240
Re: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
Thanks again to Laura and I will be back at my Family History Center with my new information. So appreciated.
Thanks trevisan2, for verifying and sending me so many links to view
records. I appreciate your direction to this site, which has finally moved
me past my brick wall. I look forward to a ...
Thanks trevisan2, for verifying and sending me so many links to view
records. I appreciate your direction to this site, which has finally moved
me past my brick wall. I look forward to a ...
- 17 Aug 2009, 14:18
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14240
Re: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
Laura!
I am just too excited for words. I've been at a brick wall
on this Italian side for 10 years. You are a wonder and
I thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the
time and I am so looking forward to working with the
information you've discovered regarding my Italian family.
Thanks ...
I am just too excited for words. I've been at a brick wall
on this Italian side for 10 years. You are a wonder and
I thank you so much. I really appreciate you taking the
time and I am so looking forward to working with the
information you've discovered regarding my Italian family.
Thanks ...
- 17 Aug 2009, 01:40
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
- Replies: 18
- Views: 14240
Looking for GENTILE,THERESA
I am new to this site and need help finding birth place for GENTILE, Theresa, birthdate is May 1, 1900, Naples, Italy. Parents of Theresa were; GENTILE Felix and Marianina [Piemonti]; both Naples.
On 1945 IL Death Certificate;GENTILE, Marianina [Piemonti] birthdt July 25, 1877. Marianina parents ...
On 1945 IL Death Certificate;GENTILE, Marianina [Piemonti] birthdt July 25, 1877. Marianina parents ...