Thanks, I have tried that too. How can I get a look at birth/marriage records?PeterTimber wrote:try BORGO VAL DI TORO 43043 (PR) instead of Borgotorio. =Peter=
Search found 3 matches
- 22 Aug 2009, 01:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boggia/Gaelleazzi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7031
Re: Boggia/Gaelleazzi
- 22 Aug 2009, 01:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boggia/Gaelleazzi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7031
Re: Boggia/Gaelleazzi
That would be
Italy, Parma, Belforte
Thanks
Italy, Parma, Belforte
Thanks
- 21 Aug 2009, 22:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Boggia/Gaelleazzi
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7031
Boggia/Gaelleazzi
I am trying to trace my great-great-grandparents lineage. Domenico Boggia b.6 Aug 1841 (Borgotaro) d.1924 married Lucia Gaelleazzi b.25 Apr 1848 (Belforte).
I'd like to add their parents to my family tree.
Any help would be appreciated.
I'd like to add their parents to my family tree.
Any help would be appreciated.