Search found 26 matches
- 18 Jun 2015, 01:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6214
Re: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
Thank you - I really appreciate your help. Jack
- 17 Jun 2015, 22:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6214
Re: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
Ok, maybe someone would be willing to help me with the finer points of this marriage record. I was looking through the 10 year index and found Maria's name followed by her fathers name - Matteo. I took a chance, found the record and it was all in long hand. I think these are the records that are ...
- 17 Jun 2015, 19:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6214
Re: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
This is wonderful! Thank you so much, jack
- 17 Jun 2015, 19:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6214
Re: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
Wow, this is just to much! I started in 1914 and got up to page 151 when I saw your note...Thank you ever so much! Jack
- 17 Jun 2015, 18:37
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6214
Re: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
Thanx, HappyJack.......now I have my homework assignment for the evening.
- 17 Jun 2015, 18:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6214
Re: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
Biff, that was a good catch - I missed that one. Will have to spend some time tonite going thru death records ....say 1913 to 1920. Thanx, Jack
- 17 Jun 2015, 18:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6214
Re: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
From this link - http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Trapani/Stato+civile+italiano/Trapani/Matrimoni/1920/100+Parte+1/007414082_00135.jpg.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=0
it appears that Pietro and Anna and Angela were all resident (living?) in Trapani while the deceased father ...
it appears that Pietro and Anna and Angela were all resident (living?) in Trapani while the deceased father ...
- 17 Jun 2015, 17:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6214
Re: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
Here is an AMAZING find - based on the link you previously sent me....I think I got extremely lucky finding this marriage record for Pietro Gervasi and Anna M.
Yes, these are also Pietro's parents ...Matteo and Angelina. What a stroke of luck and stick to itness !!!!!
That makes me feel good ...
Yes, these are also Pietro's parents ...Matteo and Angelina. What a stroke of luck and stick to itness !!!!!
That makes me feel good ...
- 17 Jun 2015, 17:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6214
Re: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
New to this list --- am researching the following family:
Matteo (Matthew) Gervasi - B ~ 1860ish -- spouse --- Angelina
Their children, in birth order:
Paola Gervasi - B ~ 1878 - came to US in 1913 married Nicolo Mirlocca. They lived in Elizabeth, New Jersey (not sure if they married in Italy ...
Matteo (Matthew) Gervasi - B ~ 1860ish -- spouse --- Angelina
Their children, in birth order:
Paola Gervasi - B ~ 1878 - came to US in 1913 married Nicolo Mirlocca. They lived in Elizabeth, New Jersey (not sure if they married in Italy ...
- 17 Jun 2015, 17:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6214
Re: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
Ok, thank you, I'll put something together and get it out later today, I hope. Thanx again, Jack
- 17 Jun 2015, 15:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6214
Re: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
Wow, yes I understand the diff between the two ----- oh, before I forget, thank you for the quick response. This is going to take some serious effort....thanx again, Jack in Florida
- 17 Jun 2015, 04:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
- Replies: 20
- Views: 6214
Finding Birth, Marriage records in Trapani
I am trying to locate my Gervasi relatives from Trapani...what is the best way to locate them? Via microfilm from FamilySearch or how? Thanx, HappyJack
- 10 Oct 2009, 20:37
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Church Records in Palermo
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18755
Re: Church Records in Palermo
Marcelo,
I have visited your website. I've left you email at your website address to do some research for me in Petralia......not sure if you have seen my request or not it was on 20 Sept. I can resend it if you need me to. Thanx, Jack
I have visited your website. I've left you email at your website address to do some research for me in Petralia......not sure if you have seen my request or not it was on 20 Sept. I can resend it if you need me to. Thanx, Jack
- 02 Sep 2009, 22:41
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Church Records in Palermo
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18755
Re: Church Records in Palermo
Thanx Marcelo - Can I assume this is the church you referenced in your earlier posting? Thanx again, Jack
- 02 Sep 2009, 16:27
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Church Records in Palermo
- Replies: 18
- Views: 18755
Re: Church Records in Palermo
Nazca,
This sounds great - even better with email addr -- will let everyone know how I make out. Thanx, Jack
This sounds great - even better with email addr -- will let everyone know how I make out. Thanx, Jack