Search found 3 matches
- 28 Aug 2009, 07:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help to find Taranto's in Salina,Sicily
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5157
Re: Help to find Taranto's in Salina,Sicily
Hi nazca, Thank you so much for this information. I just sent a email to anagrafe@commune I hope I get a reply. Do you think writing a letter to the Taranto you found in Salina would be a wise move. Is there a danger in people taking advantage of you. Or maybe it will freak Maria Concetta out I'm ...
- 26 Aug 2009, 02:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help to find Taranto's in Salina,Sicily
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5157
Help to find Taranto's in Salina,Sicily
Hello, I have started enquiring about my ancestory and wish to find family members in sicily. I hope to travel there in search of relatives. My Nona Guiesippina Taranto and Nono FeliceTaranto (I think) he died in Australia around 1975 and they came to Australia around 1950's they were born in the ...
- 26 Aug 2009, 01:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Vital Records for Lipari, Salina, and Giano Vetusto
- Replies: 14
- Views: 18999
Re: Vital Records for Lipari, Salina, and Giano Vetusto
Through my own family research, I have accumulated indexes for and have access to vital records for these communities from in some cases the early 1800s into the 1900s. Among the common surnames I see frequently in indexes are:
for LIPARI: Natoli, Biviano, Russo, Cincotta, Famulario, Paino, Basile ...
for LIPARI: Natoli, Biviano, Russo, Cincotta, Famulario, Paino, Basile ...