Thank you all so very much for your help and advice on these matters.
I am taking Micheles age to be 32 (trentadue) until I get hold of his birth certificate from the FHS and will follow the landless farmer for profession rather than peasant.
Many thanks there Livio for this translation. It is much appreciated and will help in further research for the Italian tree.
I'm not sure about the father's age there Tessa, I cant work out whether its trentadue or trentatre. I should be able to solve it as the FHS has the records for 1830-1834 on ...
I hope someone will be able to help with this record I've got from the FHS, I've given it a go to translate it myself but dont want to get key dates (such as birth dates and parents ages wrong).
I managed to work out what some of the written Italian words were but some of this Atto Di Nascita has ...
You say you had the records for Cassino and Cervaro out in January this year. Are these the Latter Day Saints Records? I've recently moved to London and use the family history centre for my Irish roots but haven't properly started on the Italian side.