Hello Victoria,
I was married to Bernadines brother Joe and Steve is our son. I have quite a lot of information you may like to have regarding your Grandmother Bernadine and both the Kaiser and Baiocchi families. Let me know if you want to have it and I will try to get it to you via e-mail as soon ...
Search found 2 matches
- 08 Mar 2012, 07:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7690
- 30 Aug 2009, 07:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7690
Re: Baiocchi, Nofori, Fagnani, Del Chicca, from Meati, Lucca
:D Hello,
I was married to the son of Joseph J Baiocchi, son of Natale Baiocchi and Doselina ?. Natale was born Dec. 29, 1867. Joseph J. (Jack) Baiocchi was born Dec. 24, 1906 in Iselton California. I believe he (Jack) had at least two brothers and at least one sister. One sister's name was Dolly ...
I was married to the son of Joseph J Baiocchi, son of Natale Baiocchi and Doselina ?. Natale was born Dec. 29, 1867. Joseph J. (Jack) Baiocchi was born Dec. 24, 1906 in Iselton California. I believe he (Jack) had at least two brothers and at least one sister. One sister's name was Dolly ...