Search found 4 matches

by superduty
12 Sep 2009, 23:10
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: family info
Replies: 8
Views: 5211

Re: family info

Thank you very much. This will help me alot with my search. You have been very helpfull.
by superduty
12 Sep 2009, 22:54
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: family info
Replies: 8
Views: 5211

Re: family info

that does appear to be the correct ship manifest. The info that I have matches with the manifest. I just wish I could find something from Italy.
by superduty
12 Sep 2009, 22:44
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: family info
Replies: 8
Views: 5211

Re: family info

I have some of the US records (cencus, military) I have nothing before he came to the US. Was hoping to find some family in Italy.
by superduty
12 Sep 2009, 22:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: family info
Replies: 8
Views: 5211

family info

looking for family info on gf side Vencenzo Gimondo from Siderno born 1892 came to US in 1908