Hi again!
Sorry to come up with is almost one year ago, but it turns out that I haven´t been lucky in getting my great grandfather´s birth certificate. Just as a reminder:
I am looking for Alessandro Bellini Aycardi, born somewhere in Geneva on February 3, 1831. His parents were Luis Bellini and ...
Search found 6 matches
- 19 Aug 2010, 16:59
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help on birth certificate
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7113
- 15 Sep 2009, 19:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help on birth certificate
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7113
Re: Help on birth certificate
Dear Peter,
Sorry to bother you again. But as I went on with my research, some questions have arisen.
Someone made me the suggestion of trying to get Passenger Ship Arrival Records Passenger Ship Arrival Records....
I know that he arrived from Italy with his wifein Buenos Aires, Argentina. Do you ...
Sorry to bother you again. But as I went on with my research, some questions have arisen.
Someone made me the suggestion of trying to get Passenger Ship Arrival Records Passenger Ship Arrival Records....
I know that he arrived from Italy with his wifein Buenos Aires, Argentina. Do you ...
- 14 Sep 2009, 17:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help on birth certificate
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7113
Re: Help on birth certificate
Thanks again!!!
- 14 Sep 2009, 17:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help on birth certificate
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7113
Re: Help on birth certificate
That´s quite a piece of information! :)
My cousin went, and I think they told her they haven´t found Alejandro Bellini in their records.
Can I ask for a baptism certificate anyway? Is there a way to confirm the origins?
I entered the addresses you sent me, and the one you mentioned with a form ...
My cousin went, and I think they told her they haven´t found Alejandro Bellini in their records.
Can I ask for a baptism certificate anyway? Is there a way to confirm the origins?
I entered the addresses you sent me, and the one you mentioned with a form ...
- 14 Sep 2009, 17:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help on birth certificate
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7113
Re: Help on birth certificate
Thank you Peter!
Let´s see how it goes
Let´s see how it goes
- 14 Sep 2009, 16:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Help on birth certificate
- Replies: 10
- Views: 7113
Help on birth certificate
Hi all!
My name is Eugenia, and I am travelling to Italy next October to meet the land of my great grand parents. I also want to find my great grand parent´s birth certificate. Hi name was Alejandro Bellini, and was born (apparently) in Albenga, in 1831. I have the marriage certificate and death ...
My name is Eugenia, and I am travelling to Italy next October to meet the land of my great grand parents. I also want to find my great grand parent´s birth certificate. Hi name was Alejandro Bellini, and was born (apparently) in Albenga, in 1831. I have the marriage certificate and death ...