Search found 4 matches
- 19 Nov 2019, 16:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Laurito family
- Replies: 11
- Views: 2967
Re: Laurito family
Hi, folks! I posted a pic in my GenPage (MyHeritage) of some (I beleive) relatives/friends raising glasses in a small property in "Turtle Creek". Antonio and Maria are among them. I believe my aunt (Teresina) took the pic.
- 25 Sep 2009, 01:21
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Solicitud de actas de matrimonio de nacimiento y si es posib
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5078
Re: Solicitud de actas de matrimonio de nacimiento y si es p
Hola, Susana!
Me llamo Marcio e soy neto de italianos (Nicola y Sabatina). Mis abuelos son de Campora/SA vicino a Avelino. También ho pedido a la Comune italiana lo registro de nacimiento e hasta ahora nada. Mas lo más curioso es que la hermana de mi abuelo se encontraba en Argentina cuando ellos ...
Me llamo Marcio e soy neto de italianos (Nicola y Sabatina). Mis abuelos son de Campora/SA vicino a Avelino. También ho pedido a la Comune italiana lo registro de nacimiento e hasta ahora nada. Mas lo más curioso es que la hermana de mi abuelo se encontraba en Argentina cuando ellos ...
- 25 Sep 2009, 00:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7787
Re: Searching for Vitali Family of Milterno - Potenza
Hi James,
The whole story about 'maping' a family thru DNA anlys cought me by surprise. I never thought about that. It's really astonishing! Well, if you
want to try Italo-Brazilian's vitales... I have lots of them here.
Be welcome.
Marcio Vitale
( http://www.myheritage.com.br/site-44109191/vitale ...
The whole story about 'maping' a family thru DNA anlys cought me by surprise. I never thought about that. It's really astonishing! Well, if you
want to try Italo-Brazilian's vitales... I have lots of them here.
Be welcome.
Marcio Vitale
( http://www.myheritage.com.br/site-44109191/vitale ...
- 19 Sep 2009, 14:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on Vitale Gargiulo and Rachela
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3111
Re: Looking for information on Vitale Gargiulo and Rachela
Ciao!
Unfortunately I don´t have any info. about these couples. My Granps. also came from Campania (Campora) Prov. Salerno, but have no further reccords. However, maybe this is a clue.
Unfortunately I don´t have any info. about these couples. My Granps. also came from Campania (Campora) Prov. Salerno, but have no further reccords. However, maybe this is a clue.