Spike421: I messed up that last post by trying to attach a file, which wsn't really all that important.
Here's what the post was supposed to say:
I am also related to some Spazianis in Morolo. Agusto Spaziani (b.circa 1924), currently living there, is my father's first cousin. Agusto's mother ...
Search found 2 matches
- 21 Sep 2009, 18:22
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Spaziani and Franchi Family in Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11763
- 21 Sep 2009, 18:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for Spaziani and Franchi Family in Italy
- Replies: 8
- Views: 11763
Re: Looking for Spaziani and Franchi Family in Italy
I happened on your post and I'm not sure if you're still looking, but I am distantly related to the Franchi's and Spaziani's. I am familiar with all the people you mention. In fact, I'm sure Guiseppa is the woman from my mothers past who they referred to as Zia Pepina. Actually she was an older ...