Search found 8 matches
- 24 Jan 2010, 23:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
- Replies: 27
- Views: 23400
Re: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
Yes, thats it Carlo's was Aunt mary's husband. It's owned and run by there kids and grandchildren
- 24 Jan 2010, 22:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
- Replies: 27
- Views: 23400
Re: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
Uncle Frank, V's brother owned a resterant in Rockport and Aunt Mary's Daughter Rose and and her kids own Captain Carlo's in Glo. I'm sad to here V's not doing well. I will e-mail you. I'm at maxp@gsinet.net
- 24 Jan 2010, 20:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
- Replies: 27
- Views: 23400
Re: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
Hi Jenny,
I haven't looked at this site in a while and just saw your posting. Your grandmother Vincie is my Aunt, her sister Elizabeth is my Mom. I know your Dad Frankie. My name is Robbin I'm 50 yrs old and your Grandmother Vincie has always been a favorite Aunt. I used to go to her houde in ...
I haven't looked at this site in a while and just saw your posting. Your grandmother Vincie is my Aunt, her sister Elizabeth is my Mom. I know your Dad Frankie. My name is Robbin I'm 50 yrs old and your Grandmother Vincie has always been a favorite Aunt. I used to go to her houde in ...
- 29 Sep 2009, 15:23
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
- Replies: 27
- Views: 23400
Re: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
Sounds great
- 29 Sep 2009, 14:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
- Replies: 27
- Views: 23400
Re: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
Hi, Yes I am Elizabeth Ann Vegliano's Youngest Daughter, She is the youngest of Dutchie's 10 children. Don't trust my spelling of Antionett, but she has always gone by Dolly. and Vincie is a nick name I think it may be Vincenza. Margarett, The oldest was married to a Rigoussa, and just died a few ...
- 29 Sep 2009, 04:24
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
- Replies: 27
- Views: 23400
Re: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
See the following web site
http://web.me.com/seabreezes1/Karen_Spe ... rubbed.HTM
http://web.me.com/seabreezes1/Karen_Spe ... rubbed.HTM
- 29 Sep 2009, 04:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
- Replies: 27
- Views: 23400
Re: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
Correction to Ernesto's Children's names
Joesephine
Margarett Deceased
Mary
Frank, Son deceased
Rose
Sebastiano, Son
Grace
Vincie
Antionett
Elizabeth
Joesephine
Margarett Deceased
Mary
Frank, Son deceased
Rose
Sebastiano, Son
Grace
Vincie
Antionett
Elizabeth
- 29 Sep 2009, 03:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
- Replies: 27
- Views: 23400
Re: Gigliano or Vigliano from Gloucester
Hi saw your question and my Grandfather was Enesto Vegliano. He had 10 children and lived on the fort overlooking the beach. My mother is the youngest and yes the daugters were beautiful. I think I may have met your grandfather. My grandmther's maiden name was Rosa Scola.