Search found 3 matches

by debcash
29 May 2010, 12:32
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Finding information on Italian Priests
Replies: 5
Views: 8779

Re: Finding information on Italian Priests

I work 50+ hours a week and don't get to spend as much time searching as I'd like. I didn't find him listed in the Bishop or Cardinal listing. I assume he would have the same last name as my grandfather. I think he died in approximately 1937 or 1938.
by debcash
29 May 2010, 03:38
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Finding information on Italian Priests
Replies: 5
Views: 8779

Re: Finding information on Italian Priests

My grandfather was born in Montemaggiore Belsito in 1883. I don't know how much older Librorio was.
by debcash
14 Oct 2009, 01:24
Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
Topic: Finding information on Italian Priests
Replies: 5
Views: 8779

Finding information on Italian Priests

My grandfather's brother was a priest in Italy, I assume Sicily since that is where they were born. Can anyone help me in finding out more information of the Priest. I know that he stayed in Sicily but his two brothers immigrated to the US. I know his name and the family story is that he died on the ...