Search found 7 matches

by ndulak
02 Nov 2011, 17:11
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Jure Matrimoni Help
Replies: 0
Views: 621

Jure Matrimoni Help

Hello,
Is anyone familiar with applying for citizenship Jure Matrimoni?
- For the good conduct record - NY State sends you a notorized letter stating you requested your record. Then enclosed separately is the report, which is not notorized. So basically only the request will have the Apostille. Is ...
by ndulak
27 Sep 2010, 20:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vital Record in Santa Croce
Replies: 3
Views: 3675

Re: Vital Record in Santa Croce

Hello, can you tell me how it went obtaining these documents? I recently sent in the mail a request for a document and was told to send money. I have since sent money but have not heard back!
by ndulak
13 Oct 2009, 19:05
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Vital Records in
Replies: 4
Views: 4898

Re: Vital Records in

Thank you! I actually don't see an address for the Office of Vital Records, and don't know Italian so I cannot read the official website. If anyone can help out with the address I would greatly appreciate it, thanks!
by ndulak
13 Oct 2009, 19:04
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Vital Record in Santa Croce
Replies: 4
Views: 5610

Re: Vital Record in Santa Croce

Thank you! I actually don't see an address for the Office of Vital Records, and don't know Italian so I cannot read the official website. If anyone can help out with the address I would greatly appreciate it, thanks!
by ndulak
13 Oct 2009, 18:27
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Vital Record in Santa Croce
Replies: 4
Views: 5610

Vital Record in Santa Croce

Hello! I need to obtain an ancestors birth certificate from the Office of Vital Records in Santa Croce di Magliano, in the Province of Campobasso. Could anyone provide this address or any information? I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!
by ndulak
13 Oct 2009, 18:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Vital Record in Santa Croce
Replies: 3
Views: 3675

Vital Record in Santa Croce

Hello! I need to obtain an ancestors birth certificate from the Office of Vital Records in Santa Croce di Magliano, in the Province of Campobasso. Could anyone provide this address or any information? I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!
by ndulak
13 Oct 2009, 18:26
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Vital Records in
Replies: 4
Views: 4898

Vital Records in

Hello! I need to obtain an ancestors birth certificate from the Office of Vital Records in Santa Croce di Magliano, in the Province of Campobasso. Could anyone provide this address or any information? I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!