Search found 2 matches
- 20 Oct 2009, 09:48
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Request for Assistance
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6324
Request for Assistance
How do you find immigration records to the U.S. of Italian ancestors, i.e. web sites, etc.? Separately, I'm looking for recommendations on locating relatives in Italy (Russo, Mondi & Domenica in or around Cosenzo Italy. Based on a Cook County, Chicago, IL, death certificate dated Feb. 2, 1937, I ...
- 20 Oct 2009, 09:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Request for Assistance
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3018
Request for Assistance
I'm looking for recommendations on locating relatives in Italy (Russo, Mondi & Domenica in or around Cosenzo Italy. Based on a Cook County, Chicago, IL, death certificate dated Feb. 2, 1937, I know my great grandmother on my grandma's side, Maria Russo Mondi (husband Charles Mondi) was born in the ...