Search found 47 matches

by fairhilleng
17 May 2019, 04:49
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Conforti- Costabile Marriage Full Translation Request
Replies: 4
Views: 1537

Re: Conforti- Costabile Marriage Full Translation Request

Thank you very much for the translation and the link to Antenati!
by fairhilleng
16 May 2019, 12:30
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Costabile Giuseppa Birth Full Translation Request
Replies: 3
Views: 1146

Re: Costabile Giuseppa Birth Full Translation Request

Angela,
Thank you very much! The first annotation does not match the marriage record name of groom. We understand Angelo Michele Conforti married Giuseppa Costabile on 11 September 1909. Hopefully you may view this marriage record within my other May 15 post. The second annotation matches our ...
by fairhilleng
16 May 2019, 12:24
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Conforti- Costabile Marriage Full Translation Request
Replies: 4
Views: 1537

Re: Conforti- Costabile Marriage Full Translation Request

Note that I was only able to view this at the Family History Center. Can you access this at your location?
https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903 ... cc=1935404
Matrimonio 1909 Record No. 2
I added the image of the record again.
Thank you,
by fairhilleng
16 May 2019, 05:12
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Costabile Giuseppa Birth Full Translation Request
Replies: 3
Views: 1146

Costabile Giuseppa Birth Full Translation Request

I would greatly appreciate a full translation of the attached birth record of Giuseppa Costabile of Calvanico, Salerno, Italy. I would also like to understand the notes that have been added to the record and what may be found by locating any referenced documents.
Thank you,
by fairhilleng
16 May 2019, 05:08
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Conforti- Costabile Marriage Full Translation Request
Replies: 4
Views: 1537

Conforti- Costabile Marriage Full Translation Request

I would greatly appreciate a full translation of the attached marriage record of Angelo Michele Conforti and Giuseppa Costabile of Calvanico, Salerno, Italy.
Please let me know Angelo Michele's mother's name. I'm also not following where he was born and where his parents were born.
Thank you!
by fairhilleng
16 May 2019, 05:08
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Conforti- Costabile Marriage Full Translation Request
Replies: 1
Views: 860

Conforti- Costabile Marriage Full Translation Request

I would greatly appreciate a full translation of the attached marriage record of Angelo Michele Conforti and Giuseppa Costabile of Calvanico, Salerno, Italy.
Please let me know Angelo Michele's mother's name. I'm also not following where he was born and where his parents were born.
Thank you!
by fairhilleng
05 May 2019, 04:15
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Costabile Calvanico Translation Request
Replies: 5
Views: 1711

Re: Costabile Calvanico Translation Request

Thank you! A full translation of Giovanni Costabile would be appreciated.
by fairhilleng
04 May 2019, 20:07
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Costabile Calvanico Translation Request
Replies: 5
Views: 1711

Costabile Calvanico Translation Request

I would greatly appreciate the translation of the attached birth records from Salerno, Civil Registration , Commune Calvanico. I'm having a difficult time translating the mother's surname.
Thank you in advance.
by fairhilleng
19 Jun 2014, 03:44
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth Record Translation help - Cerda
Replies: 3
Views: 1218

Re: Birth Record Translation help - Cerda

Thank you very much Tessa.
Everything checks based on other family records with one exception. I understand the mother's surname to be Cecala. She was born 1851 in Termini Imerese and her father was born in Caccamo. Do you believe the surname may have been written in error?
Grazie mille
by fairhilleng
18 Jun 2014, 15:47
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Birth Record Translation help - Cerda
Replies: 3
Views: 1218

Birth Record Translation help - Cerda

I would appreciate a translation of the attached birth record.
I understood the birth of my greatgrandmother was June 12, 1879. I think I see June 14 listed on this record. Is anything written that the child was born days earlier?
Thank you for your help!
by fairhilleng
05 Nov 2011, 03:32
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Mascari & Trentanelli families
Replies: 4
Views: 3208

Re: Mascari & Trentanelli families

There are a lot of civil records available for Termini Imerese. One of the best sources to access these records is through the Termini Imerese Database. Here is a link to the site: http://www.termini-imerese.org/DBSearch.html. You pay a reasonable yearly fee to access a database that has been ...
by fairhilleng
06 May 2011, 02:27
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Morti translation request Jo Bapt Retagliata Rovegno
Replies: 2
Views: 1480

Morti translation request Jo Bapt Retagliata Rovegno

I'm requesting assistance translating the following Morti (death) record. Here is a link to the record image
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/1332/1823retagliatagiovannib.jpg
Name: Joannes Bapta (Giovanni Batista) Retagliata
Date of record: 14 April 1823 (please confirm)
Father: Antonii (Antonio ...
by fairhilleng
18 Apr 2011, 18:41
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Translation Request Poalo Zerbi Rovegno
Replies: 2
Views: 1744

Re: Translation Request Poalo Zerbi Rovegno

It appears the godfather's surname is Retagliata and the godmother's surname is Isola. You are very talented to be able to read this hand writing. Thank you very much! Grazie mille !